Read the Bible with Me?
First Thursday of each Month from 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- The most important book ever written.
- The book that has changed the world.
- The book that has changed the lives of millions of people for the better over the last two millennia.
Yet today it remains a closed book for most people.
If you want to know what the Bible says, and discover why it is such an important book, I will help you. This is something I think everyone should have the opportunity to do.
- I am prepared to spend an hour a week with an individual or a small group in the CBD. At my office, or yours, or a convenient café.
- This is purely about reading and understanding the Bible using a straightforward booklet which guides the reader through Johns gospel.
- I will provide the booklet free of charge.
- There will be no praying or singing involved at all. This is about you and the Bible.
- I shall in no way an attempt to recruit anyone to a church or organisation.
- This is a service I provide free of charge, because I was encouraged to read the Bible as a young child. I have found nothing to compare to it, and I can help others to understand it.
If you would like a bit more background on the booklet, you will find it here:
I will be available in a meeting room near reception at my office (L17 / 31 Queen Street, Melbourne) on the first Thursday of each month (12:30pm – 1:30pm) for anyone interested in a very brief introduction and chat about this. Please let me know you intend to come along (via the contact page) as I might be overseas or not available on that particular day.